The Stand Up Desk Store’s 60" Crank Adjustable Height Standing Desk is an excellent choice for those looking to transition to a stand up desk without breaking the bank. Starting at just $329, it’s simple design and sturdy build is a great fit for almost any work space.
- Large desktop space measuring 59" W x 29.5" D
- Easily adjusted by hand from 29.5” to 45.25”
- Crank can conveniently be positioned on the left or right
- Desk can hold up to 150 pounds
- Large, sturdy wheels with breaks allow additional flexibility
- The only drawback to this desk is the fact that it's a crank desk-these types of desk require more work to change levels than an electric desk
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 29.5" D x 29-42.75" H
- Desk surface: 59" W x 29.5" D
- Weight: 112 lbs
Shipping and Packaging
Shipment arrives in three boxes with the following dimensions: There are 3 boxes 33” x 33” x 7” (40 pounds), 55” x 7” x 5” (21 pounds), 64” x 34” x 3” (44 pounds).
The desk is made of a steel frame with a medium fiber density desktop coated with lacquer. The desktop is available in several different finish options. While the frame and desktop are strong and well made, the desktop is prone to scratching over time.
Because of its simple design and manual operation, this desk is fairly easy to assemble and can be completed in about 30 minutes to an hour. Assembly can be completed alone, but an additional person is helpful for lifting the heavier parts.
This desk operates with a hand crank that can be installed on either side of the desk, a great feature that adds flexibility for fitting it in your home or office. The crank mechanism itself runs very smoothly and quietly. To raise from its lowest to highest setting takes less than a minute and uses minimal effort.
The Stand Up Desk Store offers a limited warranty on their products. They will provide a no charge replacement for parts defective or damaged as long as the product is still available and your order is in their system. With no specified validity period, the effectiveness of warranty comes with some uncertainty.